This is a very early entry (it's only four pm) compared to when I normally post, but it's mostly because I am putting off doing all of that important stuff I said I was going to do... I will be productive, but for now, I blog.
I decided I'm going to stop linking to every blog post on Tumblr. It's just kind of a hassle and it clutters my Tumblr and distracts from the things I want to post on Tumblr. Plus, it just makes my Tumblr seem less like a place of self-expression and more like a hub for me to self-promote. And that's definitely not what I want. This blog and my Tumblr are probably the two most personal internet outlets for me, Tumblr being the more community-oriented side of things and this being my solo project. So, I hope you guys all have this blog bookmarked and will still stop by every once in a while even when I'm not throwing it in your face daily.
Today I came up with the brilliant idea to take Oreos, split them open, place a layer of chocolate chips on side, microwave it for 15 seconds so the chocolate chips get melty, and re-assemble. So guess what my sister and I have been snacking on all day? Yeah, I know, this blog is basically just an ongoing list of the disgustingly unhealthy (but occasionally really creative) things I eat...
My stomach pretty much hates me right now. But, I promised it I would return to my healthy-ish ways once the weekend is over. So I don't feel bad right now.
"ALL THE GIRLS POST THE SAME FOUR PICTURES. ALL THE BOYS GOT THE SAME GIRL'S HAIR." Awwwe, "She Doesn't Get It" by The Format just came on iTunes shuffle. This is one of the songs that was blared obnoxiously from Taylor's speakers that night we all went to Chili's. So I'm smiling.
Oh, and I pretty much feel like a terrible friend because I haven't written any letters to my best friend Michelle while she's been at camp since I've been home. This has been due to equal parts laziness/distractedness/forgetfulness. It's not because I don't care, every day I tell myself, "okay, you're going to set aside time to write that letter today" but then I just don't remember. And I feel really bad, and there really is no excuse... And then I guess yesterday she was home for a day and she apparently texted me but I honestly never received it and she probably thinks I'm blowing her off but that's really not the case and just. Gah. I don't know what to do guys, I hate it when she gets mad at me. I'll just write her a really heartfelt letter/novel tonight and hope for the best, I suppose, during what's normally my blogging time.
Since this blog is going absolutely nowhere, I'm going to write you guys a couple lists.
1) Things bothering me right now:
- I'm a bad friend (see above).
- My stomach hurts.
- I feel dirty but I'm too lazy to take a shower.
- My dad is currently yelling about the World Cup and it's obnoxious.
- I started following Devin Oliver's (vocalist of the band I See Stars) girlfriend on Twitter and now I feel guilty about ever lusting after him because I remember what it's like to be dating the attractive-band-frontman-guy and dealing with the fangirls and such. So I am sending her apology vibes. Lots and lots of apology vibes.
2) Things I want to get accomplished before bed tonight:
- Do my online orientation/get registered for SSC.
- Do something about the disgusting amount of laundry that is taking over my bedroom floor.
- Take a shower and go to the bookstore and get something new to read.
- Do some yoga.
- Write Michelle a letter.
- Chelsea Rodriguez- I've mentioned her before. This is her music MySpace (she sings and plays the piano) and she has a gorgeous voice and she's adorable and I love her. A lot. So go have a listen, and add her, will you?
Well. I guess I'm going to get off my butt and do something with my life now. Which probably means I'll procrastinate on Tumblr for another hour. But I love you guys regardless. Have a good one!
Weight: Not weighing myself today ftw
Twitter followers: 938
Why today is awesome: It's this beautiful creature's 20th birthday today!