Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Darlin'

Hey guys! Thanks and such to Sabrina, Tristen, Claire, and Anna. You guys are the sweetest.

I'm going to have to write this post fast, because Amy should be here soon.

But basically last night was a lot of fun. Ginger!Alison and I talked and bonded a lot and I really enjoy her. We've never really hung out one-on-one like that before but after last night I think it should definitely become a regular occurrence. This morning Ginger!Alison and I walked to Rita's, and I got a chocolate custard kid's cone, and it was delicious. She also showed me this super awesome trance remix of the Inspector Gadget theme.

Ginger!Alison is one of those people who, even though we've never been extremely close before, I feel instantly comfortable talking to her and sharing things that I don't tell most people.

Anyway, after she left my house I took a shower and a nap, and Amy and I decided she would spend the night here tonight, so that's exciting.

AND OH MY GOSH AMY'S IN MY ROOM GOT TO GO BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment