So it's almost nine o'clock, and I feel like putting today's blog into list form.
Things accomplished since my last blog entry:
- Left Alison's house with a huge smile on my face.
- Entered into a competition with my dad and stepmom to see who could get the best score on the Dante's Inferno quiz thing.
- Got Level 2 of Hell on aforementioned quiz. My dad got level six, and my stepmom lucked out and went to Limbo, because she's a good person, unlike me and my dad.
- Woke up this morning with the most hellish cramps EVER.
- Did some yoga/workouts, and realized that my arms are getting really impressive.
- Cleaned out my iTunes! I deleted over a thousand tracks that I don't listen to, made sure everything had proper album artwork, correct genres and release years on albums, etc. I feel cleansed and refreshed.
Now, I am just waiting around because my friend Ginger!Alison (not the same Alison from yesterday, but a different one, who is ginger) is spending the night at my house because I guess her house has a mold problem. Alright.
Also I have been spending an excessive amount of time lately listening to Stornoway. You should go check them out!
Anyway. That's all for now. I'm going to go clean the dried up blue toothpaste spit out of my sink, so that Ginger!Alison is not too traumatized by the disgrace-to-sanitation that is my house. She's never been here before, obviously.