Thanks again everyone who left comments. I love you, Marina, Sabrina, Tristen, Lauryn (your comment made me smile the biggest), Rebecca (google TOMS shoes, right now), Aunt Shana, James, Elz, and Carolyn. You guys are the greatest. I started reading the blogs of every commenter that had one, and I'm pretty sure we should all get married.
Okay. So. Day. Going to make this as short as possible because I am mentally dead. So don't expect much along the lines of snazzy elaboration.
My aunt woke me up this morning before she left for a job interview. I promptly fell back asleep, and had a dream that I was eating smores with Dana and Ally from FTFK. She came home, I woke back up, and she made me delicious eggs with cheese for breakfast.
Since I am lazy, I will relate the rest of my day to you in list form.
What Bree and her Aunt Shana accomplished today:
1) We baked two loaves of bread, from scratch. Sans bread maker and all. My loaf was a little wonky and wrinkly on the top compared to hers, but I thought it had personality. Also, it was delicious. I can feel myself gaining weight and I don't know if I'd rather cry or laugh.
2) I filmed and started editing a video for my personal channel.
3) I added Tastycake on Facebook, and initiated conversation.
4) We basically got booted out of my Aunt's web design class. She had brought me with her to sit in during the class and had cleared it with her teacher beforehand, but I guess the receptionist took issue with me being there and told on us. So we left. It was okay though, I didn't like that place anyway, and it didn't like me. It was a Microsoft-operating organization, and I'm pretty sure they (I'm not quite sure who 'they' is, but anyway) could sense I was a Mac user. And the giant ugly black computers with their tangled wires and clunky keyboards made me really uncomfortable.
5) We finished season one of Supernatural. SO. INTENSE. I am officially addicted- to Jared Padelecki's biceps. But no, seriously, it's one of the most emotionally entrancing things I've ever watched.
So I suppose that's all for today, folks. I love you guys. Thanks for listening.
Days gone without contacting Posh Spice: 5
Weight: Still not home, so therefore, still not sure. I'm sure it's dreadful though.
Pre-life crisis related tantrums had this summer: 2
Twitter followers: 917
P.S. On that above list, can you guess which one I am most excited about? If you guessed number 3, you get a cookie.