Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Post!

I don't know why I am doing this.
Part of it has to do with the fact that ever since graduating high school, everything has been changing at such an incredible rate and I'm terrified of being caught up in all of it, and consequently, I'm going to make use of the ability to write it all down, to make sure I don't forget one bit of it.
I can't quite explain why I would publish it on the internet for the entire world to see. Not that anyone would really care. My life is far from interesting. The people in it, however, are endlessly interesting. So here you have it. My blog.

Sadly, this first post isn't destined to be anything special. I have spent the whole day battling a sore throat and have nothing important to say, other than I am typing this via my MacBook Pro while sitting on our living room couch watching Hannah Montana with my little sister (age six).

Hopefully I will provide you guys with more substantial teenage angst tomorrow evening.

Also, in the style of one of my personal heros, Hayley G. Hoover, I just decided I am going to end each posting with some cute little personal tallies.

Days gone without contact with Posh Spice: 1
Weight: 110.8
Pre-life crisis related tantrums had this summer: 2
Twitter followers: 905

No comments:

Post a Comment