Sunday, September 19, 2010

Riding Solo?

I'm sorry again, for it taking so long for me to start updating again.
When I said my life had returned to normal in my last post, it was a lie. Because later that day, things got stirred up again.


We're just going to pretend the past week didn't happen. But I'll let you guys know what i've been up to, starting with yesterday.

So my mom came and woke me up at like eight o'clock, and I had to get ready and pack all my stuff to go back to my dad's house. We put all my bags in my car (which is now thoroughly cleaned- shampooed the carpets and everything) and I drove the three hours to get home. Needless to say, when I got back I was exhausted, sad about leaving my mom, and not in the mood to do anything or talk to anyone, other than John Connor.

When I got into my room, I found the new issues of Teen Vogue and Seventeen sitting on my desk, along with a book that apparently my grandpa got for me- "Women Have All The Power (Too bad they don't know it!)". I started reading the book and it's actually pretty freakin' good. The author holds some views that I don't necessarily agree with, but still. Some of the stuff is pretty eye opening.

Then I took a three hour nap. It was lovely.

Then, at 8:45 Amy came and got me. We hugged each other for a solid 10 minutes and squealed over being together for the first time in a month. It was lovely. We got in her car, blasted some Eminem and Asher Roth, and went back to her house, and I was really really happy about seeing her mom and dog for the first time in forever. We looked at a photo album of her childhood and ate ice pops.

We left to go to JJ's for a party. It was on the small side, ten or fifteen people max, but everyone was beautiful. It was absolutely crazy. I spent some time getting to know this cool kid named Aria who I've only ever talked to on Facebook. JJ took her shirt off at one point. Byran was dancing to Britney Spears. There was chain smoking (not me) and death pong (possibly me). And KTG$ was there for like ten minutes. And lots of lovely pictures were taken. Apparently I gave away my bear silly band that Vanilla Ice gave me to some random guy named David, because I was shouting about him being a "lost cause". Hahahahahaha.
Anyway, we went back to Amy's around two. We decided it would be a good idea to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but I passed out before she even put the DVD in.

When we woke up this morning, we spent thirty minutes laughing about last night, and then we proceeded to her kitchen to prepare chocolate chip pancakes, which were actually more chocolate chip than pancake. After eating we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, since we didn't get to last night, and then she took me home.

As soon as I got home I had to get in the shower and get ready to go to my little cousin's birthday party. Which was lame. I'm not really a big fan of my stepmom's side of the family. Not because of them or anything, I just don't really fit in.

Came home. Got on Tumblr. Wrote this blog. Etc.


  1. it's good to read that you're back and things are getting back to normal! i'm sure you've had a very stressful week or so. but anyway, welcome back!

    forgetting sarah marshall is such a good film. i love it! jason segel is probably one of the world's coolest guys ever.

  2. oh wow, you're cool. seriously, the things you get up to make me wanna do that sort of thing too. you make me want to be a better person, to live life to the max as one might say ;D