Saturday, September 11, 2010

Don't hurt me D:

Yes, I know I haven't posted in six days.
I'm terrible.

The reason I haven't posted in so long is because there was serious family drama that went down, which resulted in me having to pack all my stuff and wait by the side of the road for my Nannan to come pick me up at five o'clock in the morning. And lots of other things that followed and preceded but there's no use talking about any of it because none of it will do any good.

But here I am now, safe and sound and ready to resume my normal blogging practices.

5 comments:

  1. even though things aren't good right now, i hope that through what has happened to you, you can grow and become stronger, and that you'll find comfort through friends, family and things that make you happy. feel better soon, bree <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bree,
    no, you're not terrible. you're human. and part of being human is not always being able to control what happens around you.
    but it's okay, the rain is eventually going to stop and the sun's going to come out (:
    i'm so happy that you're back. can't wait to start reading again.
    lots of love,
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. bree, i miss your blogs:( start updating again soon!
    but even if you don't, it's okay, you have a life, and after all these terrible things..
    i hope everything's okay:) stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are NOT horrible. I miss your blogs but this is a place for you to release all your emotions honestly without the fear of judgement. You don't need to blog for anyone but yourself. Obviously, you are grateful for all your followers and you care about them but don't ever feel pressured to post. This is your blog that you made for yourself, not anyone else. The people that really care about you will be here waiting, even for months. I'm sorry about the family problems and hope that things will work themselves out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss your blogs - & i completely understand you're probably going through alot right now, but i mean, you said you were gonna start posting again, and then you don't. kinda dissapointing ): i love your FTFK videos though!

    ReplyDelete