Thursday, November 4, 2010

If I want to blog, I'll blog.

Guess who just ate at this fancy-shmancy dessert cafe with her grandparents who are wonderful and perfect in every way?

Guess who went on a three hour long walk with Posh Spice two nights ago?

Guess who stayed up until three in the morning on Oovoo with the Michael Cera lookalike* from JP's birthday cookout?

Guess who was asked by Vanilla Ice to have a movie day in the near future?

Guess who doesn't know how she feels about the last three statements?

Guess who hasn't worked on her NaNoWriMo novel at all today, and won't be able to this entire weekend?

Guess who got a signed copy of Meg & Dia's new EP in the mail yesterday?

Guess who has listened to Ke$ha's "Sleazy" 41 times, according to iTunes?

Guess whose dad jabbed her in the eye with an umbrella today?

Just guess.




To answer commenter questions from last entry-
  • NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing month, where a group of individuals from all over the world decide to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. If you complete this task, you get your name on a list.
  • Kyle and I aren't dating. I still got my single gurl swag~
  • My novel for NaNoWriMo is a coming of age tale about a teenage girl who, through a series of crazy antics and events, learns to think for herself and finds her place. That's all I'm gonna reveal. Ahaha.

*From now on, in this blog, he will simply be referred to as Michael Cera.

1 comment:

  1. Keep updating bree:) I love reading what you write!
    I check out your blog like every single day, even if I don't comment
    I believe a lot of people out there do the same!

    btw how do I read your NaNoWriMo novel?

    ReplyDelete